- 1 Alpine Swiss Men’s Leather Flip out ID Wallet Bi-fold Trifold Hybrid
- 2 Tommy Hilfiger Men’s Ranger Leather Pass case Wallet with Removable Card Holder
- 3 Radix One Slim Wallet
- 4 RFID Blocking Minimalist Genuine Leather Slim Front Pocket Wallet
- 5 Voisi Genuine Kingston Leather Magnetic Front Pocket Money Clip
- 6 SERMAN BRANDS- RFID Blocking Bifold Slim Genuine Leather Thin Minimalist Front Pocket Wallets
- 7 BASICS Men’s Slim Wallet
You’d agree with me that a lot of men don’t like shopping. Most of us don’t know what we really need when it comes to clothes and accessories.
However, there is an exception to this rule when it comes to our wallet. We don’t Joke with it! We are always on the look out for the best wallet that will fit our different wants and needs.
But the big question is how do you choose the best wallet?
It can be pretty hard to know which wallet is the best and appeals most to you. My goal in this article is to find wallets that are well-designed, well-built and will spark the interests of the wants and needs of all our readers.
But, before we dive into that, let’s take a look at the current problems of wallets today.
The current problems of wallets today are their size. Most men usually reach out to the biggest wallet they can find so that they can fit in much items as possible.
Also, some people go to the extent of being particularly in love with the trifold wallet because it has more slots than a regular bi-fold.
But why is the size a problem?
The issue is men are inclined to fill it with many items. But at the end of the day when they are done packing it, they end up having a wallet almost 2 inches thick.
Well, this is impractical; it’s intrusive and doesn’t look proper on a gentleman.
Why is it impractical?
Let me explain why it is impractical. Think about it, how many times have you found it difficult trying to reach out to a particular card in your wallet you want to use at that point?
All the while you’ve been maneuvering through a bunch of old business cards that you probably don’t use regularly. The way I see this is it would be much more practical to slim down your wallet.
One way you can do that is to put away some of the items you won’t be using on a regular basis.
The problem with these thick wallets is that they add unnecessary bulge to your outfit. It doesn’t usually look very appealing when you see a man with a large wallet in his back or front pocket.
To get the best male wallet, you need to consider the style, the shape, the functionality, and the size before picking the right wallet.
You need to ask yourself these questions:
- Does it have the appropriate room for all your needs?
- Does it fit perfectly in your back or front pocket?
- Does it make it easy for you have access to what you have in it?
- Also, consider what you don’t like about the wallet.
These factors above will make the selection process easier for you.
Types of Wallet
The next thing you need to consider is the style of the wallet. Some styles to choose from include:
- I.D wallet: wallets that display your I.D and driver’s license or other identification. This model helps to reduce the wear of the wallet by not removing the credit card often.
- Bi-fold: the billfold is usually better if you have more cash because it folds only ones.
- Tri-fold: The trifold wallet is better if you carry less cash but more credit cards.
- Credit card wallet: if you carry no cash and only credit card, then this type of wallet is perfect.
- Chequebook wallet: a chequebook wallet is for carrying cheques and if you don’t like folding things you keep in your wallet.
So, what type of wallet solves these problems? What kind of wallet do you think every man should own?
Well, I know my suggestions may probably not appeal to everyone. But these wallets definitely hit all the two points:
-They have an excellent design
-Most of all, it’s slim and fits perfectly well to all your cards
Top 7 Cool Wallets for Men 2017
Spine Swiss men’s wallet is not just a practical and beautiful accessory. It’s also a multi-functional device with a set of entirely unique features. The device offers a classic hybrid design that gives you the dual feature of a bi-fold and trifold wallet. The wallet closes up like a bi-fold wallet and opens up like a trifold wallet
Since we already knew how good it was, we decided to pull the trigger on this wallet. This Men’s wallet is made from high-quality well-crafted materials.
One thing I like about this wallet is it comes with nice quality soft leather design. The device has four slots that hold your credit cards filmy. It also offers a slot-dedicated I.D window with a feature to make it easily removable.
On top of that, the men’s leather Bi-fold features an opening that allows you to add more cards and other valuable items. This is my favorite because it gives you extra security and prevents you from losing your wallet and other valuable information. The size of the wallet is great and it can fit your pocket perfectly.
One downside is that the wallet is not that thin. So, if you are wearing one of those skinny jeans, then this wallet is not for you. Other than that, it should fit most men’s pocket.
- The Swiss Men’s Leather has alot of space to keep the credit cards, business, ID cards and cash comfortably.
- The stitching on this item is fantastic and holds up pretty tight
- The wallet has death grip hold on cards.
- The slots to keep the cards are separated by enough space which makes it is easy to take the cards out
- It features many compartments that allow you to keep your cards in order
- RFID blocking feature is missing in this wallet.
- while the bill holder is great for the money, it’s too small for receipt
The two slots located at the bottom of the wallet are stacked directly on top of each other.
The Tommy Hilfiger men’s Ranger Leather is stately designed and created with a 100 percent cowhide leather material that comes in a beautiful thin case. The texture and construction of this wallet are great. I can tell you right now, from the feel and smell of it, you could tell it’s a great wallet.
The Men’s Ranger is one of the thinnest wallets you could find on the market. The Men’s Ranger comes with a four card slots, two pockets and one large bill compartment. The Flip up ID compartment has an easy access thumb hole and a removable pass case to meet your specific needs.
The bi-fold wallet looks smart and elegant. It provides enough space for cards, coins and banks notes. The Men’s ranger also offers two windows and a secret compartment behind the two windows to give you enough option to store up your valuables.
You will be surprised to discover that the wallet can take about eight cards that I usually carry in my fat wallet. But, I was able to put everything conveniently in this much smaller wallet.
- The leather feels sturdy, and the inside is very well structured
- The wallet has lots of storage and isn’t fat or big
- Comes with the perfect size that fits well into your front and back pocket
- Offers 100% tough Cowhide Leather
- The tan color is very classy and elegant
- The cash slot is sturdy as well but does not have a zipper to close.
- The wallet is nice and stylish, but some of the compartments are prone to ripping.
The device is very Prone to scratches
The Radio one slim wallet is a very simple wallet designed to replace the standard bi-fold and tri-fold wallet you can find around. It features two polycarbonate parts with a silicone band. The Band also acts as a money clip and holds cash on the outside. The design is just straightforward and decent.
You can also sandwich your card on the inside of the wallet for more protection.
The device holds your card correctly and allows you to slide it in or out quickly and easily. With this brand, there’s no need for you to pull out all your cards and search through them before selecting the card you want.
All you need to do is to slide out the card that you need, pinch the bottom of the wallet, navigate through your cards and pull out the one you want. This slim wallet can conveniently hold 4 to 10 cards without bulging out in your pocket. For the price, I think this is a pretty decent simple to use wallet.
- Significantly thinner than most existing wallets
- Offers a compact and High-quality design that can hold your cards tightly and securely.
- Strong and durable polycarbonate parts
- The wallet can easily store both cash and cards in a very slim profile
- Comfortably holds 4-10 cards and they’re very easy to access
- It does take a bit of effort to remove cards on the inner portion of the stack
- when you insert some amount of cash and card into it, the rubber might eventually expand and loosen
You have to take every card out to take a single card out.
If you are looking for the best bi-fold wallet that will protect your stuff from strangers during your short vacation, then the RFID Blocking Minimalist Genuine Leather Wallet is what you should consider. This slim wallet is made from premium genuine Napa leather that fits perfectly with formal suits or jeans.
The 100 percent genuine leather Wallet is very sturdy and handmade and features an excellent Credit Card Protector from thieves. I was very curious how it’s going to break through.
It offers a slim wallet that is super small and can fit into your pocket perfectly well. The first thing that you’ll notice about the wallet is that it is identical on each side and has two pockets on the front that allows enough space for a good number of cards and one large center pocket for folded cash.
It also has two pockets at the back which can also take in credit cards. The slim wallet also offers a currency and an ID flip divider to help to give your cash extra security.
- Comes with a RFID protection that will prevent anyone from obtaining your information.
- The device comes with a compact Design that allows you to put your wallet in your font or back pocket wear
- Great and affordable Price for a high-quality product
- The stitching seems solid and tight.
- The tightness of the leather keeps the wallet feeling very slim even when it is filled up with cards
- You can easily remove your cards from the various compartments.
- The flaps of the bill compartment are a little bit taller for a minimalist wallet.
- No zipped compartment to give your cash or card extra security while running or jogging.
The wallet is slightly too wide. It has a tendency to open, and credit cards are revealed.
If you’re looking for an ideal wallet to give out to your loved ones, this is the perfect deal for you. The Voisi Genuine Kingston Leatheris aesthetically designed with little stitches that make this brand as one of the most beautiful brands you can find.
This practical and multifunctional device comes with a set of entirely unique features. The leather is made up of rare earth magnet that will prevent your money from falling out. The genuine Kingston Leather is thin, and it’s about 4″x 3″ to perfectly fit in your pocket. For me, that is a perfect size. It seamlessly disappears in your pocket.
The wallet can fit in so many cards pretty well. It also offers two bigger slots which allow you to put in your identity card and three other slots for your credit cards.
- The product is made from rare earth magnets so that you can hold on to your cash firmly.
- Offers a stitching and secure card slot holders
- The device can hold all your card sand remain small enough to fit in my front pocket.
- The cards are easy to get out and are held securely in place.
- Features a red tab that allows you to pull your credit cards out easily.
- The Leather seems to scratch easily.
- There is no dedicated slot in this wallet to keep your receipt.
The metal clip to hold money is a little bulkier than seems necessary
The SERMAN BRANDS- RFID Blocking Bifold Slim Genuine Leather is a gorgeous and unobtrusive handmade wallet crafted from top grain leather. The minimalist device is elegantly designed to hold all your essentials intact.
The wallet offers an automatic feature that allows you to have quick access to any of your cards. Essentially, all you need to do is pull the little lever, and you’ll automatically have access to your favorite cards.
Another good feature about this wallet is that it comes with a RFID protection for any card.
You can comfortably store your banknotes because of its large space. The wallet features three card slots on the left side, a wider slot on the right, and one compartment behind both sides of the slots.
The only drawback of this wallet is that it’s a little pricey. But, I want to say it is one of the coolest wallets that are worth checking out.
- Features a RFID blocking to protect valuable information stored on RFID chips from unauthorized scans.
- The wallet is slim and at the same time, stylish. You can easily use it for front or back pocket wear.
- The product is made from high-quality handmade sturdy and durable full grain leather.
- The minimalist design allows your wallet stays slim while still carrying a decent load of essential cards
- At first, the wallet feels tight and stiff. But after sometime it softens and stretches to a very pliable wallet.
The clip does not have a spring to hold cash from dropping
If you are looking for a compact wallet that can hold all your credit cards, then you shouldn’t miss out on this one. The Basics Men’s Slim Wallet features a combination of a slim and spacious compartment that gives you easy access to your favorite card. Even with one hand, you can easily access any card of your choice.
To get to these cards, all you need to do is to pull the tab for easy access to your most used card. If you carry cash, coins or keys, the built-in pocket allows you to easily store and access these items while maintaining a slim profile. The wallet holds between 1 to 15 cards which include credit cards, Heath insurance card, ID card etc.
This wallet also fits into your front pocket perfectly well. This high-quality brand offers a premium synthetic minimalist design that prevents your wallet from having stains and scratches on the surface.
- The Basics minimalist wallet offers a slim profile and easy access to your cards.
- The unique pull tab technology allows you to get access to your most used cards with a simple pull.
- To ensure durability, the product offers a used medical grade elastic, and double stitched wallet to ensure it was built to last.
- It holds cash, coins, keys, or items of a similar size.
- The wallet is slim and comfortable for front pocket use
- It would be great if the seams were built in flat part of the wallet instead on edge to avoid the wallet from ripping off in time.
When you push your cards back in, the edges of the wallet fold inward a little as you’re pushing the cards.
I would highly recommend these top-notch wallets to anyone that is looking for the coolest men’s wallet.
So, if you want a high-end wallet that comes in tip-top shape, then these wallets are simply the best ones you can find on the market.
Let me know what your thoughts and experience are with these products in the comment below. I’d be glad to hear from you.